So I have been under a fair bit of worry and stress lately.  So I switched my regular coffee and hot chocolate drinking over to tea.  I bought Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time and Sleepy Time Vanilla and Bigelows Sweet Dreams.  I know these teas are calming and caffeine free so I went for them plus I enjoy their mild taste.  But ok...apparently they ARE making me not just calm but tired as well.  I was laying on the couch with my daughter and dozed right off.  As nice as it was to lay with my beautiful baby girl in my arms who is unfortunatly not feeling very well I have things I need to get doen LOL.  Perhaps I should pick up a couple non caffeinated herbal teas too so not to feel like Im gonna fall asleep all day lol. 


This entry was posted on 7:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: