Well yet another hard week as last week my three month old puppy Roxy decided to go after some human food and broke her leg jumping out of my arms.  Shes in a cast and a cone around her neck and looks very pathetic and cute LOL.  I got a cheapo blender until I can finally get my Vitrmix back.  I have a Green Kempo Juicer back at my Moms as well Im considering having her hold on to and mail me later.  I used to LOVE my green juices.  I want them back.  I finally got ahold of some raw sunflower seeds and raw golden flax seeds.  I often prefer the golden over the brown because the golden have a nicer taste, and oddly enough where I used to live the golden seeds were more expensive then the brown, but this time the golden were cheaper so YAY!! 
I still have not located a jar of Tahini to make my hummus which makes me sad.  But I did find out there is a natural foods store about 30 mins drive from here, but its a matter of getting there and getting time to go there.  Otherwise I'll just have to stick to ordering online.  I really don't like it though.  I used to love to stroll up to my whole foods store chat about stuff with the staff, browse the shelves, make my purchases and then go home.  Ordering online seems so impersonal but oh well.  The blender is an Oster 8 speed with a glass jar, OH and I have a coffee/spice mill for grinding now *yay*


This entry was posted on 1:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: